With a view to contributing to the preservation of the achievements of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030, the EFC's sponsorship programs aim to create opportunities and improve access to essential services for children and young people in order to stimulate their growth, psycho-motor development, and a successful and safe integration into society in the poorest and least developed regions of the world.
Sponsor a kid today by participating to one of our sponsorship programs!
* AELVC Program: Support Access to Education and Leadership Building of Vulnerables ChildrenThe AELVC program is an annual sponsorship program of Engaged for Children aimed to contributing to the access and prevention of abandonment in the education system for the most vulnerable children and young people in the poorest countries of the world, in crisis or in transition.
The program targets three (3) main objectives:
- Objective 1: Support the schooling and maintenance at school of children from the most discriminated and vulnerable households in the targeted areas
- Objective 2: Build the capacity of all children in school in cultural leadership and citizenship for the understanding of vulnerable children rights and protection
- Objective 3: Develop data collection mechanisms and tools to monitor the school and social situation of vulnerable children
- a specific number of vulnerable children out of school based on available funding, including at least 50% girls
- all students in targeted schools for the awareness raising about the rights and protection of vulnerable children, including at least 50% girls